I've worked out a preliminary schedule taking into account the resources I have as of now. It is bound to be changed and tweaked as the month goes by and as my resources change. Stream start and end times have changed from my original plans so that I net 48 hours of live time, making up for the two scheduled naps. I will probably need a couple power naps as well- I still need to work out that detail.
All times listed below are CST (GMT - 6:00). Activities are scheduled around Twitch's audience peaks and valleys. Channel hosts will be worked out and announced at a later date, along with any co-hosts or Discord guests.
September 9
10:00 AM - Stream Starts
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Crocheted Love Knot Scarf
This scarf will be crocheted on stream and, upon completion, given away in a drawing.
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Jackbox Break
An hour break to rest and let loose playing Drawful and Quiplash with chat.
3:00 PM to Midnight - Scarf Part 2
More work on the scarf as needed. If it's finished before the first nap break, a game will be loaded after.
September 10 - World Suicide Prevention Day!
12:00 AM to 2:00 AM - First Recharge Break
This is the first 2 hour block set aside for sleep. The stream will be offline and hosting for this block. Tier incentives for the $10 and $40 levels will be honored provided you put a note stating what you'd like added to the mural, and (for the $10 tier) don't mark your donation anonymous. I will fulfill them after I wake up. The other two I cannot easily fulfill, as I will be asleep.
2:00 AM to 7:00 AM - Let's Learn How To Farm
I have never sat down to play Stardew Valley, so why not learn in the wee hours of the morning? Audience participation is encouraged.
7:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Hug Me Teddy Bears
This block activates the alternate $20 incentive tier! $20+ donations will entitle the donor to force me to change color no matter where I am in the pattern. I will be working from a simple teddy bear pattern in this block. These bears will be made available in my Etsy for the cost of shipping to those in need of a hug.
12:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Finding Love at Asagao Academy
Note the $20 incentive tier returns to the default food challenge. Audience input is encouraged as we try to date some of the hottest Let's Players on Youtube: The Normal Boots Club! This goes until we finish we finish a story arc or until 6 PM, whichever comes first. If we finish early, I will load up a short game.
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM - Second Recharge Break
This is the second 2 hours sleep break. The stream will be offline during this block, and will be hosting someone else. Tier incentives for the $10 and $40 levels will be honored provided you put a note stating what you'd like added to the mural, and (for the $10 tier) don't mark your donation anonymous. I will fulfill them after I wake up. The other two I cannot easily fulfill, as I will be asleep.
8:00 PM to Midnight - Hug Me Teddy Bears Part 2
$20 yarn color switcharoo reactivated for this block! More bears for a bit as we approach midnight and a new day.
September 11
12:00 AM to 5:00 AM - Stardew Valley Zombie Farm Crawl
Note the $20 tier rewards return to the default food challenge. An overnight festival of farming. Audience participation is encouraged, because I certainly won't know what's going on.
5:00 AM to 9:00 AM - No Sew TMNT Fleece Blanket
One last craft to work on. Let's see how sharp scissors and sleep deprivation mix, eh?
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Coloring and Drawing
I expect to be quite tired and confused by this time, so Crayola to the rescue! Quiplash and Drawful as well, if the chat wishes.
2:00 PM - Stream Ends
No comments:
Post a Comment