Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Incentive Tiers and Reaching Goal

So, what sort of stream shenanigans are in the works?

$10- Immortalized With Unicorns: Everyone who donates $10 and above will have their username immortalized on a fanciful unicorn pillow with permanent marker. Those who don't want their name written down can mark the anonymous box and I will honor the request.

$20a- Pick My Poison: In addition to your name being glorified with unicorns, you will have the privilege of subjecting me to a food related challenge. Kimchi or Dutch licorice. I dislike kimchi. A lot. I will eat a large spoonful of the stuff if you so wish. On the other hand, I do like black licorice. However, Dutch licorice comes in salty varieties as well as sweet. Too much salty licorice at once, and it begins to taste like the scent of strong cat urine. If you pick Salty licorice, I will roll a six sided die, and eat the RNG dictated number of pieces. Yummy.... This reward will be active for most of the stream.

$20b- Change Yarn Color: Huggy bears are a small, simple Teddy pattern I will eventually put in my shop for only the cost of shipping, to make available to those you know are in need of a cuddle. I will start on these September 10 at 5 am Central Time. While these stuffed animals are being created, people who donate $20 will be able to force me to switch yarn colors mid project, from the available colors I have, as well as get their name written on the glorious unicorn pillow. Pick My Poison will be turned off while this is active.

$40- Donation Mural: $40 gets all the above incentives (the $20 incentive depending on whether Huggy Bears are being made or not) plus you get to decide something to add to the special Strength in Every Stitch Mural. We must keep the lewd to  minimum, per Twitch ToS. Sexual or violent suggestions will not be honored. I will get a 24" x 36" (70 cm x 90 cm) canvas, an extra webcam and a hat to attach it to, and acrylic paints (help with these items would be appreciated through the amazon wishlist on the sidebar, I'm working on this alone, financially.) I rarely paint, so I'm not promising anything amazing. But it will certainly be fun. I think the hat-cam will be awesome as well, allowing viewers to see everything up close and personal. (Even if hat-cam doesn't work, that cam will be mounted as best I can to allow clear view of the painting process. Experimentation!)

$80- Dance Celebration: You get the pillow! You get either the poison or the yarn color change! You get to influence the Donation Mural! *deep breath* And I will dance for you! Caramelldansen. Yes, that song, with the full choreographed dance created by LunaCherry. Hopefully I will have practiced enough. I will play the Youtube video for myself, mirroring it, and it shall be glorious!

When we hit the $500 goal, I will vow to shave my head. At the moment, it isn't decided yet if this will be DIY or done at the local salon, nor how soon after the stream it will be done. I'm leaning towards the salon for safety's sake rather than buying a razor, though the razor would make filming it easier. I would like to film the process and upload it to Youtube to share, so everyone gets the proof I've followed through on my word. I will post an update once this particular incentive is solidified.

If we pass $500... well, I am open to suggestions. I have no clue what to do at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment